Phoenix Wrong: No Shit Phoenix Wrong: No Shit

awesome!

that was a really good Phoenix Wrong, there, man. totally excellent. And for reference, for the other reviewers, that last one was the move Za Warudo done by Dio Brando in... i forget what the game name is. I just know it started a whole "WRYYYYY" fad over at 4chan and i think here too.

Sheik Be A Woman Sheik Be A Woman

cute flash

good animation, mildly entertaining. the only problem i had was that you are someone in DIRE, DIRE NEED of recruiting other voice actors. Navi, Link, and Zelda all sounded like the same 12-year-old girl. which would be fine except, Link at least isnt a 12-year-old girl. In the future, get a friend or something. or work on your voice manipulation skills a little.

The Snap of Mario The Snap of Mario

you are one sick person

but the flash was good. get therapy and make more. not in that order.

Glomp Glomp

kinky.

not a bad flash, per-se. good animation style etc. but i just cant rate this high without any audio. especially when it's this short. please either lengthen it, or add sound, or both.

reidavidson responds:

Why, exactly, does it have to be long? o.o; I really only have between 2 and 4 hours to do these, but more like 2. I don't have Flash at home so I do these at school.

I guess I was ready for a critique on anything but the length, since it's hard for me to do long animations, especially with finals coming up and whatnot.

Naruto Naruto

ghey. for reals.

this was stupid and pointless. the only thing that made this funny was when you called socksay Kakashy (i adamantly refuse to use correct spelling). that fact made it golden just for the whole "dont give a fuck wtf i dont know naruto stfu" vibe.

FryLock responds:

Thanks for reading the "Author Comments".

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

funny, but you might be missing the point...

this is funny because i too see and am sick of these fads. but what i found eventually, and what you need to realize in order to preserve your long-term sanity, is that the fads are funny because they aren't. that sounds ass-backward but it isn't -- the whole humor of something like Numa Numa is that so many people are in love with such an essentially stupid thing, whether it be a mistranslated cinematic, a dork dancing to Romanian pop, a cheesy B movie, or whatever. they aren't all that funny themselves. how they GAIN popularity is a mystery. the real humor is once they're popular, seeing how many people devote themselves to something so inane.

in conclusion, stupid people are teh funny.

animator animator

heh. funny.

short, not all that well-drawn, but kinda funny.

Mr. T Vs MM Power Rangers Mr. T Vs MM Power Rangers

DONT MESS WIF MR. T!!!!!!!

that was awesome. i now need to go watch a buttload of the A Team and MMPR. i put humor atg 0 because theres nothing funny about Mr. T kicking ass. its just fact.

hardware_store hardware_store

good first sub

im impressed. it wasnt any great work but it was amusing and had a good deal more thought than most other first time submissions. this is like the kinda thing i always mean to get around to making but run out of time.

Phoenix Wrong Rides Again Phoenix Wrong Rides Again

cant breathe... laughing too hard...

it should be illegal to be this funny. if you got arrested I'm sure Phoenix Wright would take the case, though. Auto-10 for Monty Python, but the moment i spat out my drink with laughing was at 'STOP BREAKIN THE LAW, ASSOLE!!'